I was tagged QUITE a while ago to do this---sorry, BUT I finally DID IT!
3 Things to Share
Three names I go by:
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Registered Nurse (BSN, RN)
2. Direct care assistant to developmentally disabled individuals
3. Dive Boat Betty (when I lived in Key West)
Three Places I have lived:
1. San Antonio, Tx
2. Philadelphia PA
3. Key West FL
Three Favorite drinks:
1. Monster Energy Drink (way too often!)
2. Tito's Handmade Vodka from Austin, Tx or Stoli and with diet tonic and lime
3. Imported pale ales
Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Dr. G
Three places I have been:
1. Yucatan, Mexico
People that e-mail me regularly:
3. My mom
Three of my favorite foods:
1. A nice filet from the grill
2. Gourmet pizza/lasagna
3. Milk chocolate anything
Three of my favorite books:
1. All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
2. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
3. Centered Riding by Sally Swift
Three of my favorite articles of clothing:
1. My Ariat paddock riding boots
2. Comfy jeans for riding
3. Victoria's Secret Bras
Three things I always have to have with me:
1. Aveda Lip Tint
Three things that make me happy:
1. My Son
3. My pets--my dog, my horse, and my 3 cats--oh! and the turtle!
Three things that frustrate me:
1. Closed Minds
2. My quick red-headed temper!
3. Poorly written stuff that is misspelled--spell check it if you don't know, or LOOK it up in a dictionary! DELETE THAT! Misspell everything if you want! #3. I am SOOO tired of freakin' horrid drivers that I want to become a cop so I can give out tickets to everyone!!!! I am tired of being killed almost daily in this town!!!! AGGGGGHHHHHH! You won't get past the red light ANY faster by doing 9o until you get to it folks!!!!
Three things I obsess over:
1. Becoming a better rider and training my horse
3. Being a good parent (put into #1 slot)
Three qualities in a boyfriend/girlfriend:
2. Puts up with me and my crap
3. There for me in the good and bad
Three qualities in a best friend
2. Loyal--Fair weather friends just SUCK!!!!
3. Knows everything about me---LOVES me anyway..
Three things that have impacted me most:
1. My military experience (not in a good way, but maybe a necessary one...)
2. Having my son (#1 slot)
3. Buying a horse and finding the road back to sanity through him
Three people that have impacted me most:
3. Old/Close Friends - the long-lasting ones - you all know who you are.
Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Riding my horse all summer and getting into awesome shape again...
2. Spending time with my son and with Les
3. My volunteer work at Triple H Equitherapy
Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun.Copy the note, delete my answers and type in your answers. I'm not tagging anyone--most folks have done something like this, BUT if anyone wants to do it, consider yourself TAGGED, I would love to read about YOU!